Do‘s & Don’ts
There are a few things you’re going to have to take care of yourself. We advise you to bring a tent, a sleeping bag and plenty of warm clothes as there it might be cold at night. Don’t forget it’s the Great British Summer, so we’re just as likely to fall prey to rain as we are to be graced by the sunshine, so come fully prepared for both! Other things to remember include all the basic survival tools; soap, loo roll, spare socks, a torch and snacks. Please be reminded there will be no showers on site.
This event is a conscious one, so help us be a eco-friendly as possible by collecting all litter (no matter how small!) and depositing it into the bins provided around the site.
Avoid bringing plastics to the gathering and recycle as much of your waste as possible – you’ll get some clear bags for recycling paper, cardboard, plastic, cans and they’ll be recycling wheelie bins throughout the site and camping area.
SMOKE IN ENCLOSED SPACES
Since July 1st 2007 you’ll know that smoking in the UK is now banned in all public places. Luckily for those who like the odd puff, most of the gathering happens outside
and the only places you will be forbidden from smoking are inside the entertainment marquees. Areas where you cannot smoke will have “no smoking” signs, so please
adhere to them.
BRING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
Guests may be searched on entry to All About Love and if you are in possession of any illegal substance you will be refused entry and may be arrested.
There will be a zero tolerance on bringing ANY alcohol onto site. Any found will be confiscated.
Camping stoves, barbecues on legs are completely fine but please refrain from hosting your own campfire soirées or using disposable barbecues that ruin the grass.
There will be a large fire in the event site for you all to enjoy into the wee hours.
GLASS! It’s heavy and dangerous, so stick to cans and decant into reuseable bottles please.
PLAY LOUD MUSIC
Please leave any amplified systems/hi-fis etc safely at home. The quiet of the river at night is a beautiful experience and one that us, and our neighbours, love to partake in, so please do respect that. Anyone found playing loud music in the camp area will be asked to turn it off. Respect your snoozing neighbours too!
BRING THESE ITEMS
For obvious reasons, things that are FORBIDDEN include: fireworks or other explosives, pets (except guide dogs), generators, tin foil barbecues, weapons, bombs, etc..
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Conditions apply to all persons entering and making use of the All About Love Site (“the Site”).
Entry and Access:
1. Entry to the Site will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid ticket, authorised voucher, pass, wrist band or accreditation issued by or on behalf of All About Love and, if required by All About Love, photographic proof of identity.
2. Ticket holders enter the Site at their own risk.
3. Under 18s must be supervised by a responsible adult (aged over 21) at all times. Parents and guardians assume responsibility at all times for minors on the Site who are attending with them.
4. Access to certain areas of the Site is restricted to authorised persons only and/or may be subject to certain conditions. Non authorised persons must not enter into or make use of restricted areas unless specifically authorised so to do.
5. Pedestrians will only be admitted to the Site via the railway tunnel entrance not from Warleigh island.
6. All live in vehicles/trailer tents/caravans/tipis can only camp in the live in vehicle area reached via the allocated gate signposted from Warminster road.
7. All Attendees must fully comply with the direction of authorised stewards.
8. The right to refuse admission are reserved to All About Love in the event that it considers entry will constitute a risk, inconvenience or disturbance to others. Any person who is reasonably suspected by All About Love and its authorised agents of having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence within the Site may be ejected from the Site at any time.
9. Attendees are NOT permitted to bring alcohol onto site or into the campsite.
10. All About Love reserves the right to limit items which may be brought to the Site and to search bags, vehicles and persons before granting entry to the Site or certain areas of the Site. Attendees agree to such searches and All About Love reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to eject from the Site, anyone refusing to submit to such a search.
11. Attendees in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the Site. Any Prohibited Items which are surrendered as a condition of entry to the Site shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily. Any such items will be unable to be reclaimed and shall be disposed of by All About Love without any liability.
12. The following items are specifically prohibited from being brought onto the Site or made use of on the Site:
(a) Illegal substances and/or alcohol;
(b) Open fires, or tin foil barbeque or equivalent devices which could potentially damage grassed areas;
(c) Generators or any other petrol fueled apparatus;
(d) Pets and animals (other than pre-authorised guide dogs);
(e) Glass bottles or containers or glassware of any kind;
(f) Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon and/or compromise public safety, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), ‘personal protection’ sprays;
(g) Fireworks/flares/explosives/Chinese lanterns or other pyrotechnic devices;
(h) Sound systems;
(i) Laughing gas;
(j) Lasers and strobe lighting;
(k) Psychoactive substance within the meaning of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016;
(l) Gas cylinders in excess of 5Kg.
13. Visitors in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
Safety and Security
14. Attendees must comply with the instructions of All About Love and or its authorised agents (including stewards and security staff) and/or any police officer. Any failure to comply with such instructions may lead to ejection from, or refusal of entry to, the Site.
15. Music and amplified sound may be in excess of 100 decibels and prolonged exposure can damage hearing especially to young children and ear protection is recommended.
16. The River nearby represents a specific danger and does not form part of the Site. The river is subject to rapid changes in condition.
17. Trespassing on adjoining private property to the Site or walking onto the railway track will result in expulsion from the gathering.
18. Thieves may operate within the Site. Attendees should not leave money or valuables unattended in any area of the Site.
19. Climbing scaffolding or any permanent or temporary structures, flag poles or trees is strictly prohibited.
20. Any form of trading on or in connection with the Site or All About Love or supply to Attendees of All About Love is prohibited.
Consideration for Others
21. Please have consideration for other Attendees.
22. Attendees must not use any electronic equipment or amplified sound or musical instruments in a manner that may inconvenience or cause nuisance to others.
23. All About Love reserves the right to remove and/or deny access to the Site to an Attendee who:
(a) has behaved in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of All About Love has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other Attendees; or
(b) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
(c) in the reasonable opinion of All About Love is under the influence of drugs or has consumed alcohol; or
(d) fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; or
(e) obstructs fire lanes, access-ways, exits, entrances or congregates in non-designated areas or seeks entry to areas for which he/she does not hold a wrist band.
24. Attendees on the Site acknowledge and agree that All About Love is the sole legal and beneficial owner of any intellectual property rights (including copyright) in any images or material taken or recorded at the Site (including by Attendees) and hereby assign any rights they may have in respect of such images, material or recordings to All About Love
25. Dangerous behaviour, fly pitching or sale of any other goods or other unauthorised trading will result in immediate expulsion from the site.
26. No unauthorised recordings of the event. All images and sound recordings remain the property of All About Love
Limitation of Liability:
27. All About Love shall not be liable for the loss or damage of vehicles, goods or other materials belonging to attendees, guests, artists and crew attending the Site.
28. In no event shall All About Love or any of its servants agents or providers be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the All About Love whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise other than:
(a) in any circumstances where there is a breach of a legal duty of care owed All About Love; or
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; and
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage does not arise from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
29. Notwithstanding the above nothing in these Conditions of Entry shall act to, exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or any other liability, which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
30. All About Love will not be responsible for any theft, damage or loss to Attendee’s
vehicles, equipment and personal possessions.
ALL ABOUT LOVE RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS AUTHORISED EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND POLICE OFFICERS ACTING REASONABLY TO
These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry to and use of All About Love Site is subject to the “Conditions of Entry and Site Use” which can be accessed via the All About Love website.
1. In these Terms and Conditions “We”, “Our” or “Us” shall refer All About Love and “You” and “Your” shall refer to such person purchasing a Ticket.
2. For the purposes hereof “Ticket” shall mean a ticket or voucher which entitles the purchaser to acquire a corresponding wrist band at the ticket office authorising entry to the event site (“Site”) corresponding to the Ticket purchased. You may also be required to present Your photo ID when acquiring you writs band.
3. Wristbands are not transferrable.
4. Only ticketholders holding tickets for live in vehicles and caravans will be permitted to bring vehicles on the Site other than in designated parking areas.
5. The price of the Ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order. All advertised prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and per Ticket booking fee (where applicable) but exclusive of any per transaction, collection or delivery fee.
6. Credit/debit card fees may be charged per ticket.
7. No order will be accepted until We have received full payment in cleared funds. We reserve the right to cancel any booking which We reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
Changes to event and line up:
8. All About Love reserves the right to make alterations to the published line up and scheduled programme of events where reasonably necessary. Any required changes shall not entitled You to any refund of reduction in Price.
9. We will use Our reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided Us with at the time of ordering in the event that for any reason the event is cancelled. It is Your responsibility to inform Us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provide Us with at the time of ordering Tickets to receive such notifications.
10. In the event that the gathering is not held or cancelled for any reason You will be entitled to claim a refund from Us in accordance with the following provisions.
11. The refund for Ticket(s) equals the greater of the price paid by You to Us for such Ticket, or the face value of the tickets.
12. Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and, when possible, be made using the same method as was used to purchase the Tickets. We shall not be responsible for refunds of Tickets purchased through a third party.
13. These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills
14.1 In no event shall All About Love or any of its servants agents or providers be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to All About Love whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise other than: (a) in any circumstances where there is a breach of a legal duty of care owed All About Love (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; and (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage does not arise from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
14.2 Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the gathering which have been arranged by You are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, All About Love(s)’ liability to You in connection with the event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by You including the per Ticket booking fee but excluding the per transaction collection or delivery fee.
14.3 All About Love shall not be liable for the loss or damage of vehicles, goods or other materials belonging to attendees, guests, artists and crew attending the Site.
14.4 Notwithstanding the above nothing in these Conditions of Entry shall act to, exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or any other liability, which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
15.1 Any person seeking to use such a void Ticket in order to gain or provide entry to a gathering may be considered to be a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action. Void Ticket(s) are non-refundable.
15.2 It is Your responsibility to ensure that You read all notifications displayed on Our website. We reserve the right to cancel Ticket(s) purchased in excess of the maximum number, without prior notice unless the purchase of Ticket(s) in excess was due to Our error, in which case We will notify You prior to cancelling Your Ticket(s).
15.3 No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour.
Health and safety
15.4 Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Venue regulations whilst attending the gathering. If Ticket holders have any special requirements or concerns about any special effects which may be featured at the gathering, prior notice should be provided when ordering Tickets. Special effects may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects.
15.5 Smoking is not permitted unless within a designated smoking Area (if any).
15.6 If any dispute arises All About Love will attempt to resolve it. Although this does not restrict your rights to pursue court proceedings, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within 21 days, the parties may attempt to settle it by mediation. To, initiate a mediation a party must give written notice to the other parties to the dispute requesting a mediation.
18. We shall be entitled to assign any of Our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
19. Any person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the ‘Act’).
Events beyond our reasonable control (force majeure)
20. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, ‘Force Majeure’ means any cause beyond Our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. We will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
21. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to, its subject matter and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between the parties. Each of the parties agrees that it has not entered into these Terms and Conditions in reliance on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity (whether negligently or innocently made) by any person (whether party to these Terms of Conditions or not) other than as expressly communicated by Us to You before You have completed Your purchase or set out in these Terms and Conditions.